O’Brien & Zehnder - New Name, New Look, Same Great FirmRead more »

What happens when a nursing home resident complains of abuse or neglect?

Nursing Home Resident Complains Of Abuse Or Neglect

In most cases, the nursing home administrator should be notified of the resident's complaints. The administrator should investigate the complaint and report to the appropriate state agency. In rare situations, the resident should also get a medical examination by a private doctor or hospital unaffiliated with the facility.

For quality legal representation, please contact our personal injury attorneys from the Elk Grove-based O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm by calling 1-800-722-4176 or send us an email and someone from our office will be in touch with you shortly.

DISCLAIMER:  This article is not a substitute for legal advice and in no way constitutes legal advice or gives rise to an attorney-client relationship. Adequate counsel is fact-dependent and requires independent analysis and inquiry specific to your situation and circumstances. This article is simply meant as a guide to explain in general and brief terms certain issues and serves to provide general information. Contact O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm at 916-714-8200 if you require legal help or wish to seek legal advice for your specific legal issue(s).