O’Brien & Zehnder - New Name, New Look, Same Great FirmRead more »

If I can't return to work, will I be able to recover my lost earnings?

lost earnings

Yes, but it is not always easy. If you receive a weekly salary or hourly wages, it is fairly easy to document your income and to recover the amount lost. If you are self-employed, it may be more difficult. If you have a good Elk Grove-based attorney and have kept accurate records for your business, you should be able to recover the earnings and productive time you’ve lost due to the accident.

DISCLAIMER:  This article is not a substitute for legal advice and in no way constitutes legal advice or gives rise to an attorney-client relationship. Adequate counsel is fact-dependent and requires independent analysis and inquiry specific to your situation and circumstances. This article is simply meant as a guide to explain in general and brief terms certain issues and serves to provide general information. Contact O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm at 916-714-8200 if you require legal help or wish to seek legal advice for your specific legal issue(s).