O’Brien & Zehnder - New Name, New Look, Same Great FirmRead more »

How can I report dangerous toys or a toy-related injury?

How Can I Report Dangerous Toys

If you want to report a dangerous toy or a defective toy-related injury, you can call the CPSC hotline at (800) 638-2772 or visit https://www.saferproducts.gov/CPSRMSPublic/Incidents/ReportIncident.aspx. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) closely monitors and regulates toys. Any toys made in - or imported into - the United States after 1995 must comply with federal standards.

The CPSC also provides a list of defective toys and other children's products that have been recalled due to safety hazards, a valuable resource for parents who want to be sure they purchase safe toys for their children.

For quality legal representation, please contact our personal injury attorneys at the Elk Grove-based O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm by calling 1-800-722-4176 or send us an email and someone from our office will be in touch with you shortly.

DISCLAIMER:  This article is not a substitute for legal advice and in no way constitutes legal advice or gives rise to an attorney-client relationship. Adequate counsel is fact-dependent and requires independent analysis and inquiry specific to your situation and circumstances. This article is simply meant as a guide to explain in general and brief terms certain issues and serves to provide general information. Contact O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm at 916-714-8200 if you require legal help or wish to seek legal advice for your specific legal issue(s).