O’Brien & Zehnder - New Name, New Look, Same Great FirmRead more »

How can I keep up with the latest information about toy recalls?

The Latest Information About Toy Recalls

For information about defective toy recalls, visit the U.S. Government recalls website at www.recalls.gov or the Consumer Products Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) closely monitors and regulates toys.

If you want to report a dangerous children’s toy or a defective toy-related injury, you can call the CPSC hotline at (800) 638-2772 or visit https://www.saferproducts.gov/CPSRMSPublic/Incidents/ReportIncident.aspx. On their website, you can also consult a list of defective toys and other children's products that have been recalled due to safety hazards.

For quality legal representation, please contact our personal injury attorneys at the Elk Grove-based O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm by calling 1-800-722-4176 or send us an email and someone from our office will be in touch with you shortly.

DISCLAIMER:  This article is not a substitute for legal advice and in no way constitutes legal advice or gives rise to an attorney-client relationship. Adequate counsel is fact-dependent and requires independent analysis and inquiry specific to your situation and circumstances. This article is simply meant as a guide to explain in general and brief terms certain issues and serves to provide general information. Contact O'Brien & Zehnder Law Firm at 916-714-8200 if you require legal help or wish to seek legal advice for your specific legal issue(s).